This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is there a newer syslog-ng in the works?
- From: Matthew Hatch <hatchmt+cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:09:15 -0600
- Subject: Is there a newer syslog-ng in the works?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've noticed that syslog-ng hasn't received much attention in cygwin
and is several years out of date (3.2.5). As such, it is missing some
features that are useful and pretty standard today in most syslog
daemons (ie: support for multi-line messages). Is there any chance of
getting an updated version (say, 3.7+) built and released?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple