This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where do I download test releases?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:36:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Where do I download test releases?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 18/08/2016 18:15, Francis Litterio wrote:
I see announcement with "TEST RELEASE" in the subject. Are these the
same as the snapshots available at https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ ? I
suspect not, because there are fewer snapshots than test release
If test releases are not snapshots, where can I download them?
Thanks in advance.
using the same setup.
At the "Select Packages" window, you need to select on the upper
right the button "Exp" while default is "Curr" to enable the
test version of available packages.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple