This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: building libgeos
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:27:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: building libgeos
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMZ6u3uOAGiwf9NYpQWBS=j4uzWbVsiJbn7fSv16gQyJcf3DKA@mail.gmail.com>
2016-08-22 17:41 GMT+02:00 Felipe Vieira writes:
> I'm getting this error when trying to compile libgeos:
> I was trying a lot of google solutions but none of the worked.
> Can you suggest any work around?
I found this:
So there seems to be some support? Also Autotools should work and find
if ISNAN is available or not?
> The libgeos github does not allow me to open an issue.
I see here: https://trac.osgeo.org/geos
You will need an OSGeo user account to submit bugs here. A "New
Ticket" button will appear once you have logged in."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple