This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ImageMagick -6 not wotrking in WXP
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:22:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick -6 not wotrking in WXP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALjKtt=gUK3NK6tTxrZUEesX8Qw5KDEO+Uq+0i7uucM2f9LjBw@mail.gmail.com>
On 8/23/2016 7:28 PM, Rodrigo Medina wrote:
From an xterm the command
exits without doing anything.
This is a known issue (on 32-bit Cygwin only), triggered by the recent
update of libgd3:
The workaround is to revert to the previous version (2.1.1-2) of libgd3.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple