This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The Cygwin User Guide on path names
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 12:51:16 +0300
- Subject: Re: The Cygwin User Guide on path names
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Ken Brown!
> The documentation also says, "The usage of Win32 paths, though possible,
> is deprecated...." I wonder if this should be strengthened to say
> something like, "The usage of Win32 paths, though possible, is strongly
> deprecated and may be removed in a future release of Cygwin."
That would be the day Cygwin die for me.
With best regards,
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:50:55
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple