This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Won't let me load the new software
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Walter Rutledge" <walterrut at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 12:58:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: Won't let me load the new software
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <000001d1fda4$112c8810$33859830$@com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Walter Rutledge!
> [main] Intellycheckupdates 5948 find_fast_cwd: Warning: coulnd't compute
> FAST_CWD pointer.
> Please let me know what I need to do to get the program loaded and working
> again please
You need to paste the error message to google search and read the answer there.
It has been mentioned so many times, you have no excuse to have this post in
Your Cygwin is old. Ages, if not decades old.
This issue was fixed a very, very, very long time ago.
With best regards,
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:56:30
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple