Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.12

Hi Denis,

On Aug 25 12:03, Denis Excoffier wrote:

> > On 2016-08-24 19:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the report and especially for providing a testcase!
> >
> Hello Corinna,
>
> Please find hereafter another testcase (from file-5.28).
>
> Of course, if the uselocale() function is not used, everything is ok.
> The problem seems to occur because of the braces.

I just uploaded 2.6.0-0.13 with a fix.  The cause for the problem was
an unexpected NULL pointer in __C_locale.  I think the new solution
should not only fix this issue, but even be very slightly faster.

Thanks to Jon Turney for discussing the problem with me on the Freenode
IRC channel #cygwin-developers!

And thanks to you for testing this stuff!

Corinna

Red Hat