This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proposal for new cygwin.bat which is independent from install directory
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 19:12:22 +0300
- Subject: Re: Proposal for new cygwin.bat which is independent from install directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <57C06CFA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <57C17AB4.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Christian Franke!
> Andrey Repin wrote:
>> Why so complicated?
>> @START "" /B "%~dp0bin\mintty.exe" -
> Possibly not. This does not run bash in current console. It starts a new
> mintty Window.
Who in their right mind would want a bogus native console?
You? Ok, you can change it to
"%~dp0bin\bash.exe" --login -i
if you so desire.
With best regards,
Saturday, August 27, 2016 19:10:40
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple