This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Attempting to build cygwin1.dll
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:04:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Attempting to build cygwin1.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-08-29 21:21, Nirgendsdorf wrote:
I am sure I have all the support libraries for the 32-bit mingw gcc
installed and working (I've built software with it). Does this mean a
64-bit machine is required to build the Cygwin DLL?
No; the mingw64 cross-compiler is required for building cyglsa64.dll.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple