This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Subsystem For Linux
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: lloyd dot wood at yahoo dot co dot uk
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:26:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: Windows Subsystem For Linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Now try to pipe something from a native application to your UFW build, and
> then the results from it to something else native.
> I'm eagerly awaiting reports of your success.
Done it already, using netcat and a few localhost ports, using ssh,
and using files on the filesystem as flags and I/O
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple