This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdftk cygwin 32-bit
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 22:27:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: pdftk cygwin 32-bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH41pr3uao+AmoFuMjEniv8wi7y9ETqbew=ri-Fi_3fBYtUS1g@mail.gmail.com>
On 31/08/2016 22:19, Ivandro Sanches wrote:
I would like to install pdftk but it seems it is not present anymore
among the available packages from setup-x86.exe.
If possible, could you please give me some hint on how to install
pdftk on cygwin 32-bit?
Thanks a lot
pdftk has been removed as it depends on Java
and gcj is basically dead and never worked on 64bit
1) take the old package from
2) try qpdf
that provide similar functionality
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple