This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
updated vim broke arrow/delete keys
- From: Felipe Vieira <fmv1992 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 12:04:39 -0300
- Subject: updated vim broke arrow/delete keys
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just updated my vim and some keys are now broken.
I'm trying both versions of vim:
vim-7.4.2181-1.tar.xz 07-Aug-2016 21:13 1062348
vim-7.4.1990-1.tar.xz 06-Jul-2016 20:31
but both now broke the arrow keys/delete in insert mode.
Up arrow inserts "OA" as text, del inserts "[3~".
How can I fix these and revert to what was before?
I'm assuming my version of vim was even older than those.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple