This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] boost 1.60.0-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:48:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] boost 1.60.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.201607280756.u6S7ulA9031643@int-mx13.intmail.prod.int.phx2.redhat.com> <CAPw2sphMNxDKj5iQhwPh5B4wuq8H1qiFqYxNmh7_m7AE9coXzw@mail.gmail.com>
On 2016-09-02 14:38, Frédéric Bron wrote:
Could you tell me where I can find the patches applied to boost and
the commands that you use? I would like to compile boost 1.61.0 with
g++-6..0 that I have just compiled. But I get errors when I build
boost and do not known how to fix them.
Every package has a source package containing the upstream sources,
.cygport file, and patches used to build the binaries. You can actually
install the source package with the setup installer, in which case they
will be unpacked under /usr/src.
Or, wrt my packages (and that's it atm) the .cygport and patches are
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple