This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: older version of cvs in Cygwin?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 16:17:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: older version of cvs in Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 03/09/2016 09:29, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
In Cygwin's supplied cvs package:
$ cvs --version
Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.23 (client/server)
Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This seems to be an older version of cvs, and SourceForge's cvs server won't always interoperate with it to do e.g. the cvs remove command. Choices to install are 1.11.23-2 and the older 1.11.22-1.
It is the last released
Which problem do you have ?
May be you need to define CVS_RSH=ssh ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple