This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.exe to have Install button
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 12:59:16 +0000
- Subject: setup.exe to have Install button
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Just in case anyone's collecting change requests
against Setup.exe, here's a simple one that I'd
like to see:
All screens until the final screen display a "Next>"
button. Typically, after launching, I just click
this button until I get to the list of packages to
review, but this screen also has a "Next>" button.
Clicking it installs the packages.
My request is for the button on this screen to be
changed to "Install", to better convey to the user
that we are have completed the question-answer
screens and are at the final screen before the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple