Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.876)

I made a batch script that, when needed, downloads the new setup.exe with wget, changes the permissions and then executes it.

This is my bat script.

cd C:\cygwin64Install
move setup-x86_64.exe setup-x86_64.exe.old
c:\cygwin64\bin\wget.exe http://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe
icacls setup-x86_64.exe /t /grant my-pc\\\\my-name:F
icacls setup-x86_64.exe  /remove "NULL SID"
icacls setup-x86_64.exe  /remove "Everyone"
setup-x86_64.exe

It works, I suggest you to do the same.

replace my-pc and my-name with yours

Have fun