This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make freezes before end
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 17:35:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: make freezes before end
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPV4GkKhphHs0zmjbGeh7BT=6Kzu3XVLQqryyO9=-br83==Q8g@mail.gmail.com>
On 14/09/2016 17:01, Cesar wrote:
hi, i'm having an issue with make, i'm trying to install mosml and
when i type make, it seems to start ok but then it stops at "this is a
little endian architecture" and freezes there, it does nothing else.
is there something i'm missing?
thanks in advance.
May be you need to be a bit more clear, when asking support.
Do you think that we are all expert of mosml ?
I never heard of it.
As unlikely is a make problem, I suggest you to
use `--trace` option to see where is really the problem.
Other suggestion for things to look for:
do you need to run any configuration before running make ?
It seems you are running a wrong configuration
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple