This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mintty shows some text in other than foreground color
- From: David Karr <davidmichaelkarr at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:47:08 -0700
- Subject: mintty shows some text in other than foreground color
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I run mintty, the background is white, and normal text is black.
This is fine. However, there are some applications that are
displaying text in other colors, many of which are fine, but some apps
display some text in yellow, which on a white background is almost
For instance, the display from Cassandra's "cqlsh" shows the results
of queries in black, purple (probably not quite right), and yellow.
The worst part is, it's using yellow for the column values.
Is there any way to control this, in general (obviously, not just for
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple