Advice for debugging heap mismatches? (Win10 Insider build 14926)

I've tried manually rebasing, setting rebase-trigger, rerunning latest
setup, rebooting, etc. During big parallel makes none of the above helped
with getting rid of intermittent heap mismatch errors during fork after I
upgraded to Windows 10 Insider build 14926. I had been on the Insider fast
ring for a few months to try out the latest bugfixes in the new Windows
Subsystem for Linux. This is the first time I've hit any Cygwin trouble
on an update, rolling back to build 14915 is making things better so far.

Apologies for not collecting a cygcheck.out before rolling back, I've got
a fair amount of work I need to get done right now so a working system
is more important at the moment than helping debug this. But I'd be
willing to get this insider build in a VM and test things out, I'm fine
building cygwin from source and running things in gdb if there's a FAQ
for what to look for somewhere. Advice, anyone?

Thanks,
Tony