This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Id3tag and lame packages?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:37:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Id3tag and lame packages?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D4097B3B.B46Cfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-09-22 14:12, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote:
Do the packages id3tag and lame exist for Cygwin? I would like to try
compiling mp3fs on Cygwin and I cannot find them.
If you mean libid3tag, it is available in the distribution; install
libid3tag-devel and its dependencies. lame cannot be shipped however
for legal reasons, but it's easy to build yourself with cygport:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple