This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setting up cygrunsrv after moving installation to another drive
- From: Ernie Rael <err at raelity dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:28:03 -0700
- Subject: Setting up cygrunsrv after moving installation to another drive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have just moved (robocopy) cygwin installation from C:/cygwin64 to
F:/cygwin64 (win7). My stumbling block is handling cygrunsrv.
For cygrunsrv, I thought I could change the service properties to start
it from F:/..., but I can't figure out how to do that on Win7.
Any suggestions on how best to get cygrunsrv going/installed after
moving cygwin installation?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple