This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup-x86.exe BAD signature from "Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>"
- From: Thomas Sanders <tsanders at trellisware dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 20:20:13 +0000
- Subject: setup-x86.exe BAD signature from "Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Am I doing something wrong here?
gpg --verify setup-x86.exe.sig setup-x86.exe
gpg: Signature made Fri 09 Sep 2016 02:20:02 AM PDT using DSA key ID 676041BA
gpg: BAD signature from "Cygwin <email@example.com>"
If I am not doing something wrong, this has been going on for a few weeks.
Please advise either way.
Thomas Sanders | Sr. Network Systems Administrator
TrellisWare Technologies, Inc.
Office/FAX: 858-753-1654 | Mobile: 619-512-3311
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple