This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdftk cygwin 32-bit
- From: Ivandro Sanches <ivandro dot sanches at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 20:24:31 -0200
- Subject: Re: pdftk cygwin 32-bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH41pr3uao+AmoFuMjEniv8wi7y9ETqbew=ri-Fi_3fBYtUS1g@mail.gmail.com>
Thank you very much Marco Atzeri.
Your help also led me to find qpdfview, which can read djvu, ps, png,
etc. It is amazing!
PS: sorry, since I did not know how to answer directly from the thread
in the mailing list
On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Ivandro Sanches
> I would like to install pdftk but it seems it is not present anymore
> among the available packages from setup-x86.exe.
> If possible, could you please give me some hint on how to install
> pdftk on cygwin 32-bit?
> Thanks a lot
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple