Re: bc version has issue with \r when run from cmd

> I understand (from a helpful email to me), that the issue/difference
> is apparently between ports of bc(whoever made the ports), rather than
> the bc version..
>
> I see from andrew,  links to the linux versions of bc on which the
> windows ports are based on.
>
> Does whoever made the windows port e.g. for the gow one or for the
> cygwin one, make their windows ports open source, and  if so, then
> does anybody have a link to those?

The Cygwin bc package uses the bc 1.06.95 source that I linked to, plus some
patches. You can download them all by checking the "Src" box for bc in setup,
then looking in /usr/src/bc-1.06.95-2.src/.

I doubt that anyone here knows about the Gow bc package.

Good luck.
Andrew