This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to remove a nirror from the cygwin set x86 64 mirrors list.
- From: Chris Johnson <rchristopherjohnson at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Chris Johnson <rchristopherjohnson at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 19:51:57 -0400
- Subject: How to remove a nirror from the cygwin set x86 64 mirrors list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I added a bad url to the mirrors list in setup that lets you chose or
add a mirror. It's a bad mirror and I want to remove it. It might be
my inability to phrase it properly but I'm unable to find how to do
this in the User manual, the FAQ, the archives or the web.
I'm running Win 7 and cygwin_setupx86_64.exe calling itself version
2.876 for some reason.
Is there a file I can edit or rename/move or replace the will allow me
to remove this bad url from the setup mirror list? The only info I've
found about this is a file called list-mirror but I can't find it anywhere.
Chris, (from the laptop)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple