This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling rtorrent-0.9.4-1 with cygport
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: sorin at itguy dot ro
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 19:24:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Compiling rtorrent-0.9.4-1 with cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFeE7G=Pp-uRL_NiRd4nJOVo6=Uvu+3Zo2+Q_Nm_0_cE8xz48w@mail.gmail.com>
On 26/10/2016 07:10, Sorin Adrian Savu wrote:
I'm trying to compile rtorrent-0.9.4-1 with cygport to add support for XMLRPC.
rtorrent package is currently 0.9.6-1.
Any reason for 0.9.4 ?
in the cygport file.
When I try to compile, I get the following error:
In function ‘std::wstring display::wstring_width(const string&, int)’:
error: ‘wcswidth’ was not declared in this scope
int swidth = wcswidth(result, width);
error: ‘::wcwidth’ has not been declared
int next = ::wcwidth(result[length]);
After some investigation it seems to be related to _XOPEN_SOURCE
flag, but when I add that I get other errors.
I've tried compiling with the CYGCONF_ARGS commented out and the
behavior is the same.
Am I missing something ? How can I find out which compile flags were
used at the package build time ?
You are not missing anything.
CYGCONF_ARGS was empty for last binary build.
The cygwin headers changed from last time I built the rtorrent package.
I see the same error today.
to the cygport should solve the build problem.
about --with-xmlrpc-c, I think there is no cygwin package to
support such configuration.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple