Re: WinXP is dead [WAS: 2.6.x: broken compatibility with Wine]

Hi,

On 10.11.2016 04:21, Andrey Gursky wrote:
> Regarding cygwin time machine. I can't use it, since cygwin
> is compiled for MSYS2. And then it is being run under Wine
> on GNU/Linux.

So we have two people who have difficulty using time machine.

i did download setup.exe and the binary packages of the last
version with XP support using the "Download but don't Install"
feature of setup.exe . (But i never tested if it's usable).

Now i would like to provide them on an HTTP Server.
i think setup.exe can use such a repository.

Right now i'm not sure if i have to ask for permission to do
so given it is open source.
Am i allowed to do this?

best regards,

Herbert Stocker