This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:34:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ian Lambert writes:
> cygcheck did say "OK" for the previous version, however :)
The "OK" in this case means (only) that at all the files the package is
supposed to have are still present.
> I try to stay up to date, but it is difficult because setup would not
> accept network proxy settings the last time I tried,
Then you need to fix that or maintain a local mirror that setup can use.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple