[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin 2.6 for Windows XP

Hi

I needed Windows XP support in cygwin, so I reverted the XP-removal
patches from cygwin 2.6 git and I compiled a version that works with
Windows XP.

You can download it here:
http://www.jikos.cz/~mikulas/cygwin-xp/32/
http://www.jikos.cz/~mikulas/cygwin-xp/64/

You need older setup.exe (because the current setup.exe checks for Windows
XP and refuses to start on it).

Replace cygwin1.dll and the few *.exe files with the files from the
webpage, and then it will work on Windows XP and you can update it to the
latest cygwin distribution.

You can get source code with git:
git clone http://www.jikos.cz/~mikulas/cygwin-xp/.git

Mikulas