This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remote GTK apps nor workin correctly in Cygwin/X
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:36:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: remote GTK apps nor workin correctly in Cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 1:36 PM, David Cunningham wrote:
> *** BUG ***
> In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
> Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug
I got this exact same message on my Ubuntu LTS 14.04 system, which
hasn't even heard of Cygwin.
(It was either the Ristretto image viewer or the PDF viewer).
It may be unrelated to Cygwin.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple