This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.
- From: pdt at dontech dot dk
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 18:39:18 +0100
- Subject: mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spamfilter.cc; auth=pass smtp.auth=91 dot 221 dot 196 dot 236 at smtp dot mxhotel dot dk
First, thanks for including these libraries. Great!
The current versions of the wxWidgets3.0 libs are not very useful.
Both the static and dynamic versions simply do not work possibly because
they are so old compared to the C++ compiler version for mingw32.
Current ABI on g++: 1010.
Current ABI used when libs where compiled: 1002.
Currently any wxwidget app compiled just crashes at start.
If i rebuild everything from source using cygport it works again without
Can someone re-spin these packages so it works again? I think they
literally just need a re-build.
Other wxWidget packages might have the same problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple