This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
new setup.exe doesn't collapse package sets in full view.
- From: Stephen Paul Carrier <carrier at Berkeley dot EDU>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:02:23 -0800
- Subject: new setup.exe doesn't collapse package sets in full view.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I downloaded the new setup program (2.877, 32-bit) and ran it on a
cygwin installation that hadn't been updated in over a year (2008R2).
I first got the Pending view, OK, then switched to Full and found that
the packages were not aggregated into tabs-- they were in one very long
alphabetical list. I am wondering whether the more convenient tabbed
view is still available and if others are also seeing this issue.
I tried a different download source, same issue. I have tried with
server that hadn't been updated in >1 year, and server that was updated
last week. Same issue.
Can the tabbed view be retained as an option, even for pre-existing
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple