This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PHP 7.0.14 crashing with minimal set of extensions
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 01:34:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: PHP 7.0.14 crashing with minimal set of extensions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-12-13 12:06, Andrey Repin wrote:
Here's strace and stackdump from latest crash with Cygwin 2.6.1-2
Are you 100% sure that your code is compatible with PHP 7? The only
segfaults I have seen so far is with old code.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple