This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest setup.exe not code-signed?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Kal Sze <swordangel at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 11:57:19 +0300
- Subject: Re: Latest setup.exe not code-signed?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <CAGZiy71hduc-LZvLvqXWNzYpN7foKrvobVP5q3S=KeagukQAsg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Kal Sze!
> It looks like the new setup-x86_64.exe is not code-signed? Is that on
> purpose? IIRC, the previous versions were code-signed.
> Do we now only
> rely on the .sig signature file to verify it?
Been like that all the time.
With best regards,
Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:56:57
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple