This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-7.4p1-1
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:21:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-7.4p1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mailfilter.webhostingserver.nl; auth=pass smtp.auth=195 dot 211 dot 72 dot 33 at s216 dot webhostingserver dot nl
- References: <announce.20161220204451.GA11925@calimero.vinschen.de>
2016-12-20 21:44 GMT+01:00 Corinna Vinschen:
> * The next release of OpenSSH will remove support for running sshd(8)
> with privilege separation disabled.
Just noticed this.
Not sure what that means for Cygwin ssh servers.
I think I did the right thing when I installed ssh on my servers back
in the day, but any advise on how to see what choices I mad?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple