This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: open IE from command line
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:11:06 +0000
- Subject: RE: open IE from command line
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD8GWsu+LWdrLnVJFiteAvK3O1+LOBe08y2anPnPGqk7mTTOSw@mail.gmail.com>
Thanx to all who responded to my query...
> On 12/20/16, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> > How to open a web page (remote or local) or launch IE from the
> > mintty/bash command line?
I've tried all the suggestions and the same thing happens:
IE flashes on the screen and immediately disappears.
Indeed, IE is my default browser.
I suspect the issue is that some required DLLs are not in
my PATH. Indeed, my Cygwin PATH is a pruned version of my
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple