This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
can't access /cygdrive/c/Windows/Sysnative ?
- From: Lester Ingber <ingber at alumni dot caltech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:09:17 -0800
- Subject: can't access /cygdrive/c/Windows/Sysnative ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In some older cygwin posts, I see cygwin use of Sysnative for 64-bit
access to System32 files. In my Cygwin64 installation on my Thinkpad
Windows 10 x64 Pro PC I cannot see Sysnative at all under cygwin.
However, for example, using windows opened by Malwarebytes I can access
this directory just fine.
How can I see/access Sysnative under cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple