This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't access /cygdrive/c/Windows/Sysnative ?
- From: Lester Ingber <ingber at alumni dot caltech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:16:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: can't access /cygdrive/c/Windows/Sysnative ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Lester Ingber <ingber at alumni dot caltech dot edu>
So, I guess that I should have seen that the Windows 10 Ubuntu bash.exe
is actually written as a 32 bit code (they didn't use the 64-bit code
as on my other true Ubuntu x64 platform?) from the PE32+ info?:
12:08:44pm ingber@lesterX1:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32# ls -l bash.exe
-rwxr-x---+ 2 TrustedInstaller TrustedInstaller 70656 Oct 14 20:57
12:08:48pm ingber@lesterX1:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32# file bash.exe
bash.exe: PE32+ executable (console) x86-64, for MS Windows
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple