This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: open IE from command line
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 20:56:49 +0000
- Subject: RE: open IE from command line
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Andrey Repin
> %ProgramData% and %PUBLIC% is a likely culprit.
Thanx, but those didn't actually matter. The one causing the problem was
ProgramW6432. Once I restored it, I could open web pages using cygstart.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple