This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] php 7.0.14-2
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 02:57:46 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] php 7.0.14-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2p.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <announce.201612260641.uBQ6fOW6026485@int-mx11.intmail.prod.int.phx2.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Yaakov Selkowitz!
> PHP (recursive acronym for 'PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor') is a widely-used
> Open Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited
> for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
> This release fixes the phpdbg binary.
I can't set any breakpoints with Cygwin, the script just fall through them.
Both native debuggers work, but I need to investingate an issue specific to
$ phpdbg vendor/phpunit/phpunit/phpunit --stop-on-failure --stop-on-incomplete --stop-on-error tests/Composer/Test/Package/Archiver/ZipArchiverTest.php
[Welcome to phpdbg, the interactive PHP debugger, v0.5.0]
To get help using phpdbg type "help" and press enter
[Please report bugs to <http://bugs.php.net/report.php>]
[Successful compilation of /home/Daemon/Documents/.github/Composer/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/phpunit]
prompt> b tests/Composer/Test/Package/Archiver/ZipArchiverTest.php:21
[Breakpoint #0 added at /home/Daemon/Documents/.github/Composer/tests/Composer/Test/Package/Archiver/ZipArchiverTest.php:21]
prompt> b \Composer\Test\Package\Archiver\ZipArchiverTest::testZipArchive
[Breakpoint #1 added at Composer\Test\Package\Archiver\ZipArchiverTest::testZipArchive]
PHPUnit 4.8.31 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.
Time: 884 ms, Memory: 6.00MB
There was 1 error:
ZipArchive::close(): Renaming temporary file failed: Invalid argument
Tests: 1, Assertions: 0, Errors: 1.
[Script ended normally]
With best regards,
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 02:47:35
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple