This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: info files: duplicate entry in dir and weird filename
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 23:22:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: info files: duplicate entry in dir and weird filename
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/4/2017 12:34 PM, Christopher Crawford wrote:
Also, (emacs), (elisp), (epa), (message), and (pgg) all have links to
(gnupg), instead of the real file gnupg1.info.gz and (gnupg1) in (dir).
Thanks for the report. I'll fix it in the next release of emacs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple