This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem with fortran common block in shared library
- From: Bill Greene <w dot h dot greene at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 10:26:15 -0500
- Subject: problem with fortran common block in shared library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am encountering the same problem as described in this post:
However none of the responses in this thread indicate whether
this is a bug or whether there is a workaround.
Can someone kindly provide more information on this issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple