This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lapack-3.7.0-1
- From: "Ian Lambert via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com,Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:29:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lapack-3.7.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
On January 11, 2017 3:41:42 AM EST, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>Subject: Updated: lapack-3.7.0-1
>New versions lapack-3.7.0-1 of
>are available in the Cygwin distribution, 32 and 64 bit :
Is anyone else having problems with ...-Doc hanging with a pop-up, "unable to extract /use/share/man/man3/zhbev.3.gz. The file is in use or some other error occurred. Please stop all cygwin processes and select retry or select continue to go on anyway (the file will be updated after a reboot)."
Then when I hit continue, setup hangs there until hitting cancel. I've tried a few times, uninstall and reinstall.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple