This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Debugging MariaDB Severe Crash (mysqld daemon dies)
- From: OwN-3m-All <own3mall at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 05:25:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Debugging MariaDB Severe Crash (mysqld daemon dies)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK0ZC5VoDKHQGQ=K7hLUaRsecZ3-a2HYdiYgSAhao2d4qkZJtw@mail.gmail.com>
Can anyone help with this? I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the
latest cygwin package for mariadb since the queries work fine in Linux
(older versions of MySQL / MariaDB).
Would be nice to be able to actually troubleshoot this further, but
without any good logs, I don't know where to go to next.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple