This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Vince Rice <vrice at solidrocksystems dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 07:23:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Jan 14, 2017, at 6:27 PM, Steven Penny <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:47:57, Eric Blake wrote:
>> Okay, so you've isolated the problem to readline. In all likelihood, it
>> is an unintentional upstream regression; now we need to figure out what
>> is causing the change in behavior.
> I would like to make it very clear that I will not be digging around in the
> readline source code to fix this. I think I have gone above and beyond in
> diagnosing this for you, so if you can take over it would be much appreciated.
It's times like this I wish CGF were still here…
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple