This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strace seg faults
- From: "Markus Moeller" <huaraz at moeller dot plus dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:36:04 -0000
- Subject: Re: strace seg faults
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Anyway to find out which app(s) ? It worked fine with an older version.
"Marco Atzeri" wrote in message
On 15/01/2017 16:50, Markus Moeller wrote:
I installed cygwin with --no-admin on Windows 7 and get always a
segfault when running strace. Is that a known issue ( I saw some old
posts, but no indication of the cause) ?
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 PC814049 2.6.1(0.305/5/3) 2016-12-16 11:55 x86_64 Cygwin
likely a BLODA interferencing
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple