This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sincerely beg your help!!! for getting version 2.6.0-1
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: sun zheng <magiczheng dot sun at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:25:14 +0300
- Subject: Re: sincerely beg your help!!! for getting version 2.6.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2p.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <CAPD0=Maht9LutmVbs+Pw2DvU03CnP=SAkVr24sHN5=Vc9DoZPw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, sun zheng!
> installed cygwin using setup_64.exe from your website in my personal
> pc, and provide the folder c:\program files\cygwin64
Root directory with space or other ambiguous character may cause
> to our security
> team for scanning and confirming. they will re-package using this
Repackaging an installed Cygwin release may also cause issues.
Please refer to http://cygwin.com/faq/#faq.using.fixing-fork-failures f.e.
With best regards,
Tuesday, January 17, 2017 20:19:42
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple