This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
solved-no fingerprint on site
- From: J.McNamara <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:30:03 -0500
- Subject: solved-no fingerprint on site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found a solution. I can use gpg --list-keys based on the sig file that
I used to import the keys.
Sent with my mu4e
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple