This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mosh connection errors
- From: John Hood <cgull at glup dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 19:45:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Mosh connection errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: glup.org; dmarc=none header.from=glup.org
- References: <email@example.com>
(I'm one of the Mosh maintainers, but I happen to be here too.)
The usual cause of this is the ssh session not being able to find
mosh-server on the remote server. Try 'ssh -t root@host -- mosh-server'
to simplify debugging a bit. What OS and Mosh version do you have on
On 01/29/2017 07:15, Roger Qiu wrote:
Upon trying to execute mosh 1.2.5 from the official packages, it gives
bash: No such file or directory
write: Broken pipe
/usr/bin/mosh: Did not find remote IP address (is SSH ProxyCommand
No idea what could be causing, but this doesn't happen when I'm on Linux.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple