Re: Cygwin/X failing to launch applications

Going back through archives I found this from a couple of years ago.

Seems to be the same problem, but there was no resolution posted.

At least I know I'm not the only one.

Just to be thorough, I just tried fully removing Cygwin, rebooting,
reinstalling but it didn't help. I still get the same problem with X.